I have written that there is no normal dolls — I was wrong! Let me introduce: Evi Love by Simba! I have bought this one in the total blue outfit and now I try to sew/knit something new for her 🙂
What we have:
- a normal, abstract but detailed face with sweet impression,
- a durable make-up
- an image of an abstract doll-girl, not a doll-woman or a doll-teenager
- nice washable hair despite of a low price,
- a doll can stand alone, legs and arms move (I have seen that legs in some models can bend, ut not in mine,
- the poor quality of plastic boots, but the acceptable quality of clothes (I have not tried to wash them yet).